One Pan Skillet Stuffed Bell Peppers.
You can cook One Pan Skillet Stuffed Bell Peppers using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One Pan Skillet Stuffed Bell Peppers
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- It's 2 of Bell Peppers (any color).
- Prepare 1/2 medium of Onion.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 of (14.5oz) Can of Whole Tomatoes (I just used italian diced tomatoes).
- Prepare 1 of (14.5 oz) Can Chicken Broth.
- You need 8 oz of Can of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt and Pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Rice.
- It's 1 cup of Shredded Jack Cheese.
- It's 1 of Green Onions (for garnish).
One Pan Skillet Stuffed Bell Peppers instructions
- Start by dicing two cloves of garlic, 1/2 of a medium onion and two bell peppers. Reserve some of the diced bell peppers to sprinkle on top..
- Saute peppers, onion and garlic in two tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat..
- Once the peppers and onions have started to soften, increase heat to medium high and add one pound of ground beef to the pan..
- Season with one teaspoon of salt and pepper..
- Once the ground beef is cooked; add chicken broth, the whole can of tomatoes (chopped), tomato sauce and soy sauce..
- Bring the tomato mixture up to a simmer, then stir in one cup of rice..
- Cover the pan with a lid and reduce heat down to low..
- Let mixture cook 20-30 minutes, or until rice is tender..
- At the 20 minute mark, start stirring the pan occasionally so the rice does not stick to the bottom of the pan..
- Once rice is tender, sprinkle the cheese on top..
- Cover the pan with the lid to let the cheese melt..
- Garnish with fresh diced bell peppers and green onions..