Portobello mushroom pizza. A delicious recipe that substitutes a portobello mushroom for a pizza crust. Try using pesto sauce instead of spaghetti sauce, and experiment with your favorite pizza toppings. Portobello Mushroom Burger For Meatless Mondays.
Your family and friends will love it. Todays Ultimate Portobello Mushroom Pizza is inspired by that wonderful pizza memory, using ingredients that I had in my pantry and fridge. All I had to buy today was one portobello mushroom. You can have Portobello mushroom pizza using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Portobello mushroom pizza
- It's 1 of Portobello mushroom cap.
- You need 1 tbsp of heaping - pesto.
- It's 1/2 of tomato, sliced thin.
- It's 1 tbsp of heaping - shredded parmesan cheese.
This healthy pizza recipe is quick, easy, and lets you enjoy your favorite pizza toppings without the guilt! Atkins welcomes you to try our delicious Portobello Mushroom Pizza recipe for a low carb lifestyle. It's a vegan, gluten free, low carb and healthy alternative to regular pizza. The first time I had a portobello mushroom pizza (no crust).
Portobello mushroom pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray..
- Wash mushroom and remove gills..
- Spread pesto inside mushroom. Then layer on tomato slices and cheese. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348902-pesto.
- Bake 25 minutes or until cheese is golden..
This Low Carb pizza crust alternative has no prep time needed. Literally you just clean your mushrooms, and put the toppings on. This delicious homemade pizza is topped with meaty portobello mushrooms, creamy mozzarella cheese, sweet red peppers and fresh basil. Portobello mushrooms can sometimes seem a little weird due to their massive size but don't let the looks of these gems scare your away. Using these large mushroom caps as the basis for our pizza is.