Cajun Chicken Alfredo.
You can cook Cajun Chicken Alfredo using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken Alfredo
- You need 1 lb of Chicken tenders.
- You need 1 tbsp of as needed Favorite Cajun seasoning.
- It's 4 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 bunch of Green onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dried basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It's 3/4 lb of Linguine cooked drained.
- Prepare 2 cup of Heavy whipping cream.
- It's 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
Cajun Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl; toss or shake to coat. In a large skillet sauté chicken in butter until tender. Take out of skillet. (Do not clean the skillet) Add chopped onion, cook and stir 2-3 min. Reduce heat. Add cream, the rest of the seasonings and Parmesan cheese. Heat thoroughly, add linguine and toss. Top with the chicken. Serve..