Italian Fish Skillet.
You can cook Italian Fish Skillet using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Fish Skillet
- You need 4 of tilapia cod haddock , or filets (1 lb. total weight).
- Prepare dressing of vinaigrette extra virgin olive oil with Italian salad ,.
- It's 1/4 cup of divided.
- It's 1 tbsp of pesto.
- It's 1 of bell pepper yellow , chopped.
- You need 1 of zucchini , cut lengthwise , then crosswise into slices.
- It's 1 cup of grape tomatoes.
- It's 3 tbsps of basil thinly sliced fresh.
Italian Fish Skillet step by step
- Brush fish with 2 Tbsp of the dressing; cook in skillet over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with fork. Transfer to plate; cover to keep warm..
- Add in remaining dressing, pesto, vegetables and tomatoes to skillet; cook 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring frequently. Spoon over fish..
- Top with basil..