Zesty Chicken and Veggies.
You can cook Zesty Chicken and Veggies using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zesty Chicken and Veggies
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast, diced large.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper, diced large.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, diced large.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper, diced large.
- You need 1 of orange bell pepper, diced large.
- Prepare 2 cups of fresh broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, sliced.
- You need 1 of red onion, diced large.
- It's 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 tbs of dijon mustard.
- You need 1/2 cup of zesty Italian dressing (divided.. 1/4 and 1/4).
- You need 1 tbs of lemon pepper Mrs. Dash.
Zesty Chicken and Veggies instructions
- Season chicken with the Mrs. Dash and set aside while you prep all your veggies..
- In a deep skillet, add olive oil and brown chicken on all sides (about 10 min) once its browned, add your onion and garlic. Stir fry for about 5 min..
- Deglaze the pan with 1/4 cup of zesty Italian dressing and mix in the mustard. Stir.
- Add in all of your veggies, toss together and pop a lid on the pan for about 5 min and let the veggies cook..
- After 5 min, stir in remaining Italian dressing, mix until well combined..
- Serve with rice or potatoes or have it alone as low carb option.