Lemon and Parmesan-Herb crusted Chicken. Parmesan-Herb Crusted ChickenSauteed Chicken Breasts Coated with Parmesan-Garlic Breadcrumbs and Herbs. Chicken PiccataSautéed Chicken Breast with Lemon Sauce, Mushrooms and Capers. Spicy Cashew ChickenA Very Spicy Mandarin-Style Dish.
I made these parmesan crusted scalloped potatoes for the holidays several years back when I couldn't help but wonder how amazing that crust would be using chicken. I love fried chicken as much as the next girl. And super crispy skin is one of the BEST parts of fried chicken. You can have Lemon and Parmesan-Herb crusted Chicken using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon and Parmesan-Herb crusted Chicken
- Prepare 8 of Chicken tenders.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian dressing.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cheyenne pepper (crushed red pepper).
- It's 1 dash of kosher salt.
- It's 1 dash of crushed black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It's 1/3 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1/2 of lemon, Squeezed.
How about if we add some Parmesan? And it all comes together pretty darn easy. Dip it in egg and then roll it in the panko Parmesan herbed. Watch step by step instructions on how to cook and serve your Dream Dinners Parmesan Herb Crusted Chicken dinner.
Lemon and Parmesan-Herb crusted Chicken instructions
- Marinate chicken in Italian dressing (at least 10 minutes if possible).
- Heat skillet to med-high heat. (375º in electric skillet).
- Season chicken with herbs, spices, and parmesan cheese on both sides..
- Place chicken in skillet and cook 3-5 minutes, flip, and cook another 3-5 minutes..
- Add chicken broth and lemon juice. Cook another couple minutes, stirring often. (Make sure to scrap the bits off the bottom of the skillet).
- Serve and enjoy..
Mix the breadcrumbs with the grated lemon zest, grated Parmesan, chopped parsley, salt and pepper. Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a quick and easy recipe to make for a delicious dinner. They're crispy and delicious, and pair well with many different sides. If you'd like to add some chopped herbs to the chicken, the egg wash is where to add it. I love adding fresh minced rosemary, but fresh thyme and.