You can cook Chicken Shnitzel using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Shnitzel
- You need 2 lb of Chicken breast.
- It's 1 tbsp of Conola oil.
- You need 2 cup of Italian seasoned bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of as needed Yellow mustard.
- It's 2 of Blended eggs in bowl.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried dill.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
Chicken Shnitzel step by step
- Slice chicken breast down center, put in-between wax paper and pound to 1/2 inch thin.
- Season each side with all aforementioned seasonings.
- Spread yellow mustRd in each side of each piece.
- In one shallow bowl prepare beaten eggs, in another shallow bowl fill with Italian breadcrumbs.
- Place large pan on stove on high heat, pour in vegetable oil-hear for 3 minutes and turn heat down to medium.
- Place each chicken breast in egg, then in crumbs, then place in skillet.
- Flip breast after 4 minutes-or until each side is golden brown.
- Serve with dill pickles!!.