Garlicky Parm wings♡♥♡♡.
You can cook Garlicky Parm wings♡♥♡♡ using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlicky Parm wings♡♥♡♡
- Prepare of chicken wings - cleaned.
- It's 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- It's 1/2 cup of good quality parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 4 cups of peanut oil (enough to reach halfway).
- Prepare 1 bowl of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of seasoned salt.
Garlicky Parm wings♡♥♡♡ instructions
- Soak wings in cold water, add seasoned salt and allow to sit in refrigerator for up to an hour..
- Pour off water and dry off wings with a paper towel until no moisture remains.
- Pour peanut oil in skillet until it reaches about 3/4 of the way up. Allow to heat up. Throw some flour into oil when you think its ready. If it bubbles up, you can add chicken wings in oil. If not allow to continue to warm up.
- Fry chicken until golden, meanwhile mince 3 cloves of garlic and add to saucepan with stick of butter. Allow butter to melt on low for about 10 minutes. let garlic continue to sit in butter after you turn heat off..
- Take out out wings and drain. After draining excess grease place wings on deep bowl. Pour over SOME of the butter garlic mixture to your liking. Toss wings around..
- Place wings on plate and sprinkle with p armesean cheese!.