Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad.
You can cook Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad using 30 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad
- You need of ● For The Chef's Salad [chilled produce as needed].
- Prepare of Fresh Chopped Crispy Kale [75%].
- You need of Fresh Chopped Crispy Butter Leaf Lettuce [25%].
- You need 1 of " Cubed Chopped Turkey.
- Prepare of Shredded Rotisserie Chicken.
- You need 1 of " Cubed Honey Baked Ham.
- You need 1 of " Cubed EX Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- It's 1 of " Cubed Swiss Cheese.
- You need of Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- It's of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- It's of Thick Sliced Mushrooms [clean wiped dry - not washed].
- Prepare 1 of " Sliced Cucumbers.
- It's 1 of " Extra Firm Chopped Tomatoes.
- It's 1 of " Chopped Yellow Zucchini.
- It's 1/2 of " Chopped Celery.
- Prepare 1/2 of " Chopped Carrots.
- You need of Thin Sliced Green Bell Peppers.
- Prepare of Halved Black Olives.
- Prepare of Thin Sliced White Onions.
- Prepare of Thin Sliced Radishes.
- You need of Chopped Green Onions.
- You need of Fully Drained Chopped Artichokes [in water].
- You need of Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil].
- It's of Fine Chopped Fresh Parsley.
- Prepare of Fresh Ground Black Pepper [to taste].
- You need of ● For The Toppings [as needed].
- You need of Boiled Eggs Halved.
- It's of Fresh Garlic Croutons.
- You need of Real Ranch Dressing [from packet with whole milk & mayo].
- You need of Quality Italian Dressing [homemade is best].
Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad step by step
- Mix your dressings well and chill..
- Bring your older room temp eggs to a steady boil. Then turn off heat and cover. At 18 minutes drain and refill pot with cold water..
- Chop all of your vegetables and peel your eggs..
- A spicy zesty Chef's Salad..
- Feel free to get creative with this salad!.
- Serve with sides of chilled dressings and croutons. Enjoy!.