Cauliflower Grilled Cheese sandwich.
You can have Cauliflower Grilled Cheese sandwich using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Grilled Cheese sandwich
- Prepare 1 half of cauliflower.
- You need 3 pinches of salt.
- You need Pinch of chilli flakes.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian herbs.
- Prepare of Cheese (any type).
Cauliflower Grilled Cheese sandwich instructions
- Grate cauliflower, season with salt and leave for 20 mins.
- After 20 mins put the grated cauliflower in a clean tea towel and wring out excess water.
- Add egg, garlic powder, chilli flakes and Italian herbs and mix well.
- Make the mixture into two squares and cook over a medium heat until both sides are browned..
- Once both sides are browned, add your cheeses..
- Make into a sandwich and wait for the cheese to melt properly..