Butter Chicken Risotto.
You can have Butter Chicken Risotto using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Butter Chicken Risotto
- Prepare 1 of package of butter chicken spices. (I used Shan brand).
- You need 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- It's 1 of potatoe.
- It's 1 of tomato chopped.
- It's 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 3/4 cup of Risotto.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- It's 1/2 of green pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 of green onions.
Butter Chicken Risotto instructions
- Potato needs to be partially cooked. I just poke some holes in it and stick it in the microwave for 4 minutes.
- Combine veggies and chicken to a skillet pan on medium heat with some oil or ghee..
- Cook until veggies are soft.
- Add butter chicken spice, 1/4 cup of water, and semi cooked potato..
- Cook for 10 minutes and then add 1/2 cup of milk. Cook for 10 more min..
- Meanwhile cook 3/4 cup of risotto style rice in 1 1/2 cups of water and 1 tablespoon of butter. Cook until the rice is al dente.
- Once rice is al dente add it to the butter chicken mixture..
- Add in 1/4 cup of cream and stir. Cook for 5 - 10 more minutes until risotto is soft..
- Add a dash more cream 2 tablespoons of butter and chopped green onions and you're done..