Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.
You can cook Grilled Cheese Sandwiches using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Prepare of White sandwich bread.
- It's of Butter (for spreading).
- Prepare of Lunchmeat ham.
- Prepare of Pickles (sliced).
- You need of Cheese (I do a mixture of shredded cheddar and mozzarella, plus if I want extra flavor I add a little bit of Parmesan).
- You need of Mustard (optional).
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches step by step
- Take out a frying pan and turn fire on medium-low..
- Butter two slices of bread then put the buttered-side face down on the pan. Lay out two pieces of ham, sliced pickles, cheese, and drizzle the mustard over it. Place the other piece of bread on top with the buttered-side facing up this time. Flip on both sides once golden brown..
- When the cheese has melted the sandwich is ready to go. Add some sliced pickles on the side or potato chips and voila! Easy and ready to be eaten in matter of minutes!.