Cheesy Gnocchi Florentine. Easily make a deliciously rich white sauce to coat store-bought gnocchi. Cheese - Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese is what we're using for this One Pot Chicken Florentine Gnocchi for a melty How To Make One Pot Chicken Florentine Gnocchi. Classic Florentine dumplings or " Gnudi " made with whole milk ricotta cheese instead of potatoes, gnocchi are light and fluffy little pasta pillows with an airy, irresistible texture.
This rich and creamy dish comes together quickly with the use of prepackaged gnocchi and frozen spinach. I like this served with a simple garlic butter sauce and. An Italian spin on a classic, this easy gnocchi mac and cheese recipe with fontina and gruyere cheese is easy to execute and perfect for a weeknight. You can have Cheesy Gnocchi Florentine using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Gnocchi Florentine
- It's 1 tsp. of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 lb. of ground Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1/4 of yellow onion, finely diced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 can (15 oz.) of unsalted petite diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of dried basil.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of each salt, pepper.
- It's 3/4 cup of half and half (or heavy cream).
- It's 1/2 cup of unsalted chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 package (16 oz.) of dried gnocchi, uncooked.
- Prepare 3 of packed cups coarsely chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of freshly shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Freshly grated parmesan cheese, for topping.
Pumpkin Gnocchi Florentine is a recipe of Pumpkin dumplings tossed in a crunchy walnut, spinach and cottage cheese sauce. Ground nutmeg adds a delightful new twist to this. A traditional Florentine pasta, ricotta gnocchi is the lighter, hipper cousin to northern The secret is to drain the cheese for longer than you think — overnight really is best. Gnocchi Mushroom Florentine. with Toasted Walnuts. dinner.
Cheesy Gnocchi Florentine step by step
- In a large, deep skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the sausage. Cook until it's mostly browned, breaking it up as you go, then add in the onion and continue to cook until the onion has softened up, about 3-4 more minutes. Add the garlic and cook just a minute or so more, until fragrant. Then add the tomatoes, gnocchi, cream, broth and seasonings and give it all a good stir..
- Let it come up to a simmer, then let it simmer for 6-8 minutes, or until the gnocchi are tender and the liquid has absorbed and thickened a bit. Remove it from the heat and immediately stir in the spinach, then the mozzarella cheese. Once the spinach has wilted, you are ready to serve..
Place a large pot of salted water on to boil for the gnocchi. Pumpkin Gnocchi Florentine is a recipe of Pumpkin dumplings tossed in a crunchy walnut, spinach and cottage cheese sauce. Cheeseburger Gnocchi — Easy Gnocchi Recipe — One Pot Meals. Created for From Delish for Created by Delish for. Chicken breasts stuffed with spinach florentine.