Curly Fries and Turkey Meatball Subs.
You can cook Curly Fries and Turkey Meatball Subs using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Curly Fries and Turkey Meatball Subs
- You need 1 of ground turkey packet.
- It's 1 cup of bread crumbs/ Panko.
- You need 1 package of seasoned Curly Fries.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Adobo seasoning.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- It's 1 package of hot dog buns.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of canola oil.
Curly Fries and Turkey Meatball Subs instructions
- Mix seasonings, bread crumbs, egg and ground turkey..
- Heat oil in skillet. Scoop to meatball. Add to skillet. Cook throughly.
- Preheat oven per French fry package. Cook per package..
- Warm marinara sauce in saucepan..
- Prepare sub and add cheese on top of the meatballs/sauce..