Easy Alfredo Sauce. I experimented with this until I found a quick, cheap, and easy Alfredo sauce combination -- the secret is cream cheese! All Reviews for Quick and Easy Alfredo Sauce. How to Make Easy Alfredo Sauce in Minutes.
This Healthy Alfredo Sauce is the p.e.r.f.e.c.t. combination. It's still warm and cozy, but it's totally Did I mention it's easy, too?! How do you make homemade alfredo sauce? You can cook Easy Alfredo Sauce using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Alfredo Sauce
- You need of Ingredients in my Photo.
- You need 1 lb of medium shrimp, cooked in butter with green onions, meat optional or different type of meat is fine.
- You need 1 bundle of green onions, chopped & sauted.
- Prepare 8 oz of fettuccine pasta.
- You need of Sauce.
- It's 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- It's 1/4 cup of butter.
- It's 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic clove, minced.
- Prepare of Optional.
- It's 1 cup of cooked peas, optional.
- It's 1 cup of mushrooms, optional.
Easy Homemade Fettuccini Alfredo Sauce with milk recipe instead of cream or cream cheese is a delicious homemade alfredo sauce recipe. This is a very simple sauce that can easily increase the ratio of a meal. Try it over steamed veggies, grilled chicken or shrimp, or broil a piece of fish in a ramekin covered with this easy Alfredo Sauce. It will be your favorite garlic Parmesan cream sauce.
Easy Alfredo Sauce instructions
- In a large sauce pan, melt cream cheese and butter..
- Whisk milk, pepper, garlic and nutmeg in.. Lastly, the Parmesan cheese..
- Bring to bubble. Add your cooked pasta, meat and veggies. And then serve!!.
How To Make the Best, Easiest Homemade Alfredo Sauce. The silky texture of authentic Alfredo is created by a balanced emulsion of grated Parmesan, butter, and starchy pasta water. Easy Homemade Alfredo Sauce - Smooth, creamy and the perfect texture and flavor! I can never seem to find an Alfredo sauce I like. It is very easy to make and uses ingredients that you typically have around the house.