Pista Pesto Pasta with baked Veg & Halloumi.
You can have Pista Pesto Pasta with baked Veg & Halloumi using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pista Pesto Pasta with baked Veg & Halloumi
- Prepare of Veg and halloumi portion.
- Prepare 4 of baby aubergine / brinjals (eggplant) cut into rounds or into quarters.
- It's 4 of pattypans cut into rounds.
- Prepare 1 of baby pepper (I used an orange one however red or yellow will also suffice) cut into strips.
- You need 1 of tomato sliced into rounds.
- You need of halloumi cheese.
- You need of olive oil for drizzling between layers.
- It's of garlic salt and mixed dried herbs.
- You need of paprika.
- It's of for the pasta portion.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked pasta (my preference is fusilli).
- It's 1 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It's 1 tsp of dried garlic flakes.
- It's 1 tbsp of basil pesto.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of chopped pistachios.
- It's 5 of stuffed olives.
- You need 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
Pista Pesto Pasta with baked Veg & Halloumi instructions
- For the veg bake and halloumi portion:.
- Grease a baking dish. Place brinjal / aubergine in dish. Drizzle with a little bit of olive oil and season with garlic salt and mixed dried herbs. Ps. I also like to add a bit of roasted cumin when seasoning this dish..
- Layer pattypans over brinjals followed by layer of haloumi slices then the sliced pepper and again drizzle with some olive oil and seasoning..
- Place tomato slices over peppers and finish layering with another layer of halloumi. Drizzle with olive oil, season as with previous layers and finish off with a sprinkling of paprika..
- Cover with foil and bake in a moderate oven until veggies are cooked through. (This will be about 45 mins).
- For the pasta portion:.
- Place pasta in a dish, drizzle with olive oil and toss..
- Add in remaining ingredients and combine..
- Pasta is ready!.
- You can serve together or even separately..