Chicken with Roasted Tomato and Red Onions.
You can cook Chicken with Roasted Tomato and Red Onions using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken with Roasted Tomato and Red Onions
- Prepare 1 c of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium red onion, chopped.
- It's 2 of large garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/8 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- It's of olive oil spray.
- Prepare 8 oz of chicken breast, boneless and skinless.
- You need 1 T of fresh chopped basil.
Chicken with Roasted Tomato and Red Onions instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In medium bowl, combine tomatoes, onions, garlic, olive oil, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, 1/4 tsp salt and black pepper. Toss to coat; transfer to roasting pan lightly sprayed with olive oil. Roast 12-15 min..
- Cut chicken breast lengthwise into two thin cutlets. Season both sides with 1/4 tsp salt and pepper..
- Spray large skillet with olive oil and heat over medium heat. When hot, add chicken and brown lightly on each side. Top with roasted veggies and garnish with basil..