AMIEs Special PANNA Cotta.
You can have AMIEs Special PANNA Cotta using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of AMIEs Special PANNA Cotta
- It's 1 liter of heavy cream.
- You need 180 grams of sifted sugar.
- Prepare 4 of gelatine leaves.
- You need tsp of vanilla or lemon extract.
AMIEs Special PANNA Cotta instructions
- Prepare cupcakes or ramekins. Lightly grease eight 125ml capacity ramekins with unflavoured oil..
- Heat the cream and sugar together in a medium saucepan over medium heat and bring almost to the boiling point. Gently simmer over low heat for 3 minutes. Set aside..
- Soak the gelatine leaves in a small bowl of water, about 10 minutes, until softened. Squeeze out the water and add leaves into the cream mixture. Put the cream into a fine mesh sieve and strain well..
- Pour the cream into the prepared molds. Chill for 4-6 hours, or until done. Invert into a serving plate when ready to serve. Serve with seasonal berries, or amarene or grated chocolate..