Creamy Spinach-Mush chicken fillets.
You can cook Creamy Spinach-Mush chicken fillets using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Spinach-Mush chicken fillets
- You need 6 of Chicken breast fillets.
- It's 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 of Onion, sliced.
- It's 3-4 cups of Spinach leaves, Frozen or fresh.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Lemon juice.
- It's of Salt and pepper for seasoning.
- You need 1 cube of Chicken broth.
- You need 4 cups of Mushrooms, fresh and sliced.
- You need 1 cup of Thick cream.
- It's 2 cups of Cooking cream.
- It's of Pine nuts, toasted.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese, grated.
Creamy Spinach-Mush chicken fillets step by step
- Preheat oven to 200C | 300F.
- Season chicken fillets with salt and pepper to taste, add lemons juice and mix will. In indoor grill, grill for 5 minutes, turn and grill 5 more minutes. Check for doneness and turn again if needed, until cooked through (10-15 minutes depending on you grill and thickness of chicken)..
- Place them in a medium casserole dish..
- In a skillet, add the butter and onions. Cook 2 minutes, then add the spinach and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper. Add the chicken broth. Mix well..
- Pour the cream, and allow to gently boil, while whisking constantly, 1 minute..
- Pour the mix over the chicken, and dazzle with mozzarella cheese and pine nuts..
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for about 20/30 minutes. Remove foil and bake till the top be browned..
- Season with a dash of fresh parsley, if desired.
- Serve with steamed rice or pasta..