Panko Crusted Chicken Stuffed W/ Ricotta, Spinach, Tomato & Basil.
You can have Panko Crusted Chicken Stuffed W/ Ricotta, Spinach, Tomato & Basil using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Panko Crusted Chicken Stuffed W/ Ricotta, Spinach, Tomato & Basil
- You need 2 large of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 box of Italian Season Panko Bread Crumbs.
- You need 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- It's 1 of Sea Salt and Pepper.
- You need of Stuffing.
- Prepare 1 cup of Ricotta Cheese (low fat for healthier version!).
- It's 2 tbsp of Parmesan Cheese - grated.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Bacon crumbles! (FRESH is best).
- It's 1 tbsp of Fresh Basil (chopped).
- You need 1 clove of Garlic (minced).
- It's 1 dash of Of Oregano.
- It's 1 small of Handful of Baby Spinach (chopped).
- Prepare 1 small of Handful Grape Tomatoes (diced).
Panko Crusted Chicken Stuffed W/ Ricotta, Spinach, Tomato & Basil step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine all ingredients for stuffing in a bowl and mix!.
- Meanwhile. Cut slits down the side of the chicken breast. Do not cut all the way through! Toss and turn in bread crumbs once..
- Put olive oil in OVEN SAFE skillet (or pan if you don't have one) and put heat to Medium/High and let it get hot. Stuff chicken with ricotta mix and roll in more bread crumbs. Place tooth picks through sides to keep closed. Place on skillet when hot! Cook one side for 3-4 minutes (or until golden brown) flip and place in oven..
- Twenty minutes later... (Or until cooked through!) you're done.