Beef Noodle Goulash.
You can have Beef Noodle Goulash using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Noodle Goulash
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Onion diced.
- You need 1 of Bell pepper diced (half a green, and yellow or orange.
- You need 1 can of Stewed roasted tomatoes.
- It's 1 can of MILD Rotel tomatoes, with chiles plus the juice.
- It's 1 box of Elbow noodles.
- You need 2 of pd Ground beef/chuck/turkey or venison(whichever you like).
- Prepare as needed of minced Garlic.
- Prepare 3 dash of A1 sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of small can or few tbsp of French onion soup-the liquid in a can kind.
- It's to taste of as needed of favorite Seasonings: Italian, garlic and onion powder or lawrys, salt, cracked pepper and some mccormick hamburger seasoning I have. It's really good. you can also add a tbsp or 2 of ranch powder.
- You need 2 of Bay leaf to boil with noodle water, and some seasonings, beef broth or cube, drizzle of olive oil.
Beef Noodle Goulash step by step
- Cook beef, with diced onion,bell pepper, seasonings, etc. Then drain. Add A1 sauce first. And stir. Then add tomatoes, Rotel, few dashes of french onion soup liquid/broth...and let simmer while you start on cooking noodles..
- Boil noodles, with bay leafs and sprinkle of some seasonings, a drizzle of olive oil. I also add a beef cube or broth to water as well. Your choice.
- Drain noodles, and add to beef mixture pot. You can add more seasonings and let this summer for a bit as well..