You can cook Chicken Schnitzel using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Schnitzel
- It's 6 of small chicken cutlets, pounded flat.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- It's 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's to taste of salt and pepper.
Chicken Schnitzel instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Heat up oil in large skillet..
- In 3 small bowls combine the following: Bowl 1) flour and salt & pepper. Bowl 2) egg and milk. Bowl 3) bread crumbs and parmesan cheese..
- Stir each bowl together until well blended..
- Place chicken on paper towels to remove any excess liquid or juices..
- One by one dip each piece of chicken in flour mixture, followed by egg mixture and then lastly the bread mixture. Place three at a time into your skillet..
- Cook on each side about 1 minute until both sides are browned. Remove to a paper towel lined plate to drain off extra oil; repeat with remaining three chicken cutlets..
- Place in oven for 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked; juices run clear..
- Serve with lemon slices to squeeze on top of chicken and horseradish if desired..
- Enjoy! (I served with my Vegetable Ribbon Noodles)..