Italian Sausage Tortellini.
You can cook Italian Sausage Tortellini using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Sausage Tortellini
- It's 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 2 cups of diced onions.
- It's 1 lb. of mild Italian sausage.
- Prepare 2-3 cloves of minced garlic.
- It's 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- It's 1 (14.5 oz) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- It's 1/2 cup of regular or heavy cream.
- You need 9 oz of tortellini (fresh or frozen).
- It's 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 2 cups of fresh baby spinach.
Italian Sausage Tortellini instructions
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Add onions & sausage to brown. After browning, reduce heat to low & add garlic..
- Add broth, tomatoes, cream & tortellini. Stir to combine. Increase heat to boil..
- Cover then reduce heat to simmer for 15 minutes or until tortellini is tender..
- Taste sauce & add salt & pepper to taste. Add spinach & stir until softened & wilted. Serve & enjoy!!.