Mike's Cold Alaskan King Crab Cheese Bagel Spread. Alaska red, blue, and golden king crab. Lessons from a king crab fisherman. They are found in different areas of Alaskan waters.
Buy Alaskan King Crab Legs, Meat & Entire Alaskan King Crabs here! Our crabs are wild caught in the cold waters of Bristol Bay and Norton Sound. We ship fresh cooked Alaskan King Crab Legs during season and fresh frozen Alaskan King Crab Legs all year round. You can have Mike's Cold Alaskan King Crab Cheese Bagel Spread using 24 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Cold Alaskan King Crab Cheese Bagel Spread
- Prepare of ● For The King Crab Spread.
- You need 1 1/2 Cups of Alaskan King Crab Meat [steamed - feathered or cubed].
- Prepare 2 (8 oz) of Packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese [room temp].
- It's 1/2 Cup of Quality Sour Cream [less if you want a thicker spread].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Dill [+ reserves for bagels].
- It's as needed of Lemon Wedges.
- Prepare 2 of Baby Cucumbers [minced -reserve 1 for bagels].
- It's 1/4 Cup of Celery [minced].
- It's 1/2 Cup of Red Onions [minced + reserves for bagles].
- It's 2 tbsp of Fresh Chives.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [+ reserves for bagels].
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Parsley Leaves [+ reserves for bagels].
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 2 Dashes of Tabasco Pepper Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning [+ reserves for bagels].
- You need 1/2 tsp of Lemon Pepper.
- You need of ● For The Bagels.
- It's as needed of Fresh Assorted Bagels.
- Prepare as needed of Butter Lettuce Leaves [chilled].
- It's as needed of Fresh Avocado Slices.
- You need as needed of Fresh Firm Tomato Slices [thin slices - chilled].
- Prepare of reserved Fresh Crispy Cucumber [thin sliced - chilled].
Take your king crab feast to the next level (while protecting your clothes from inevitable spills) with a custom-branded bib from yours truly. Just imagine the family photo potential. This item is available for FREE redemption through our Reel Rewards program! The very same King Crab as our by-the-pound selections.
Mike's Cold Alaskan King Crab Cheese Bagel Spread step by step
- 1.5 pounds of fresh crab pictured..
- Crack your shells and pull your meat. Check meat well for any smaller fractured shells. Feather or cube meat..
- Fine mince all of your vegetables, add herbs and crab meat and mix well in cream cheese and sour cream mixture..
- Place crab spread in a decorative serving bowl and refrigerate. Garnish with fresh parsley or cilantro..
- Or, serve spread in individual ramikins..
- To construct your stacked bagel sandwichs - follow steps below. Pictured are toasted onion bagels with crab cheese spread..
- Vegetable platter..
- Tomatoes with fresh Dlll pictured. Add a dash of black pepper and Old Bay Seasoning on top of Tomato..
- Add sliced red onions..
- Add sliced avacados and squeeze lemon juice in the tops to keep from browning..
- Add fresh Cilantro and Parsley leaves..
- Serve with lemon wedges. Enjoy!.
Chef Mark guides you through making PERFECT Alaskan King Crab Legs. Alaskan king crab fishing occurs during the fall and winter months. The peak season of crab fishing usually is between October and January, hence it lasts only for several weeks. Monstrous crabs with tender meat are abundant in a sea around Alaska. Since then, king crab has been fished sustainably throughout Alaska.