My Chorizo Pasta with Mozzarella Grated on Top 😀.
You can have My Chorizo Pasta with Mozzarella Grated on Top 😀 using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Chorizo Pasta with Mozzarella Grated on Top 😀
- You need 6 handfuls of Pasta.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- It's 1 small of Carrot chopped small.
- It's 20 of Vine Tomatoes cut in half.
- You need 3 of small sweet peppers cut up.
- Prepare 1/4 small of Red salad onion, chopped small.
- You need 1/4 of Courgette, Sliced.
- You need 1 of Veg Stock cube or boulion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need 170 grams of Chorizo Sausage, chopped small.
My Chorizo Pasta with Mozzarella Grated on Top 😀 instructions
- First off, add the amount of pasta to boiling salted water, then prepare the veg..
- When the pasta is near to boil, add the carrots, leave for 3 minutes then add the rest of the veg. Not the chorizo.
- Add the veg cube mix and leave for 2--3 minutes on low ..
- In a small fry pan add the virgin olive oil, when hot add the chorizo..
- Fry the chorizo for about 5 minutes on low, you want to get the juice off it while frying. Turn off the heat. The juicy flavour with virgin olive oil adds taste to the pasta..
- Meanwhile drain off the pasta and put in a serving bowl..
- Serve the pasta in a bowl and put the chorizo on top with mozzarella cheese on top. If some are vegetarians leave off the Chorizo..