You can have Tuna-Stuffed Shells using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna-Stuffed Shells
- Prepare of jumbo shells.
- You need 20 of uncooked jumbo pasta shells (half of a 12 oz box).
- You need 1/3 cup of mayonnaise or salad dressing.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried basil leaves or italian seasoning.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 can of solid white tuna in water, drained and flaked (6 1/8 oz each).
- You need 1 large of carrot, shredded (1 cup).
- Prepare 1 small of zucchini, shredded (1 cup).
- Prepare 1 small of onion, chopped (1/4 cup).
- Prepare 1 of Tomato-Basil Vinaigrette.
Tuna-Stuffed Shells step by step
- Cook pasta shells as directed on package..
- While pasta is cooking prepare Tomato-Basil Vinaigrette (recipe can be found in my profile)..
- Mix mayonnaise, basil, and salt in medium bowl. Stir in tuna, carrot, zucchini and onion until evenly mixed. Drain pasta. Rinse with cold water; drain. Fill each pasta shell with 1 tablespoon tuna mixture and top with 1/2 tablespoon of Tomato-Basil Vinaigrette..
- These shells can be served either warm or cold. To serve warm: Place shells on a microwavable plate. Cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on high 2-3 minutes or until warm..