Turkey Meatballs. I have never found a turkey meatballs recipe that I really liked that much, until I tried these! Needless to say, I was SHOCKED by how tender and full of flavor this turkey meatballs recipe is. While meatball purists might declare blasphemy, turkey meatballs are actually my favorite So we took to the kitchen to figure out how to make the juiciest, most flavorful turkey meatballs, and came.
Turkey meatballs are the perfect lightened up weeknight dinner! Serve them with some marinara over pasta or zoodles or just pile them on your plate and serve with some veggies. Healthy Turkey Meatballs without breadcrumbs baked in the oven until juicy inside and golden outside. You can cook Turkey Meatballs using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey Meatballs
- It's 1 of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground turkey.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of onions, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parsley, chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry breadcrumbs.
So easy, double the recipe and freeze. Try your pack of ground turkey in ground turkey meatloaf or. Turkey Meatballs - Easy, healthy and full of flavor. Low in carbs and fat and high in protein.
Turkey Meatballs instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray casserole pan with olive oil and place in oven while preheating..
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients with your hands. Shape into 30 meatballs, approximately 1" across..
- Cook meatballs for 15 minutes, flip, then cook for 5 more minutes or until crispy on the outside. Cut one in half to make sure the inside is cooked through. Enjoy!.
Delicious Italian turkey meatballs, all made in the slow cooker. We are a meatball loving family, these turkey meatballs are so tender and delicious, and easy to make any night of the week. Homemade, flavorful turkey meatballs are easy to make and great to keep in the freezer for a quick weeknight One of the best recipes that I've made for Budget Bytes so far is the Italian Meatballs. Jasmine rice gives these turkey meatballs a unique texture and keeps them moist and filling. These delicious ground turkey meatballs will spice up dinner with taco seasoning and green onions.