Mushroom, Bacon And Leek Risotto.
You can cook Mushroom, Bacon And Leek Risotto using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mushroom, Bacon And Leek Risotto
- It's 5 cup of Chicken broth.
- It's 4 slice of Bacon, chopped.
- It's 2 large of leeks, white and green parts only, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of Sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 large of shallot.
- It's 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 of Garlic cloves, minced.
- It's 3 cup of Rice.
- You need 1/4 cup of Dry white wine.
- It's 1 tbsp of Thyme.
- Prepare 1 of Parmeasean.
Mushroom, Bacon And Leek Risotto step by step
- Bring chicken broth to a boil in a saucepan then turn heat to low and keep at a simmer..
- Meanwhile heat a large skillet over medium heat then add bacon and saute until crisp. Remove to a paper towel lined plate to drain then set aside..
- Remove all but 2 Tablespoons bacon grease from skillet (add extra virgin olive oil if necessary to equal 2 Tablespoons fat,) then add leeks, mushrooms, and shallot. Turn heat up to medium-high then season with salt and pepper, and then saute until vegetables are tender and starting to turn golden brown, 7-8 minutes. Add garlic then saute for 1 minute. Add rice then stir to coat and cook for 1 more minute..
- Turn heat back down to medium then add wine and stir until absorbed by rice. Add hot chicken broth then stir near constantly until rice is tender and nearly all the broth is absorbed, about 25 minutes. If broth gets to a hard boil, turn heat down. Remove skillet from heat then stir in thyme, parmesan cheese, and cooked bacon, and then serve..